Actually just the opposite! Instead of spending your time managing and entering information into your books you’ll be able to spend more time analyzing the books and managing the operations and sales functions of your business. Having an outsourced bookkeeping service is like having a trusted adviser monitoring your books to make sure things run appropriately, while you focus on what you do best – running your business.
We are in compliance with 201 CMR 17.00, the most stringent data regulations in the country. We have multiple layers of data protection, with surveillance and technology companies that are monitoring our servers 24/7. We host our client data in a state of the art tier 4 data center in Dallas Texas. It has redundancy in every aspect of the network. Our dedicated servers are always backed up to multiple locations across the country. There are multiple generators to keep the servers running. If you would like to learn more about our data center click here.
No we don’t! We work with your CPA or tax preparer to complete your accounting team. As a cloud outsourced bookkeeping company, we encourage CPAs to offer proactive advice to their clients and can give them access to your data to do so! We do not prepare taxes; we get you ready for tax time!
There are several ways to get your data to us:
- Direct Upload to the Secure Server – This seems to be the simplest way to send us information. Anything stored on your computer can be uploaded to the server with a simple copy and paste method. Anything you upload to the server is backed up nightly in multiple locations.
- LaserFiche – For an additional fee our clients can take advantage of our document management system which allows you to upload and store all your documents in a user-friendly electric file cabinet, see our LaserFiche page for more details.
- LeapFile – Security doesn’t come free we’ve invested in this service due to the sensitive nature of the data we process. This is our encrypted transfer service which you can access in the right-hand column (Secure Upload) on any page of our website. Your documents are encrypted from the moment they are uploaded until downloaded, you never have to worry about emailing sensitive information again.
- Fax – The old standby, we use an online system that will receive your faxes and store them electronically, the less paper wasted the better! On the homepage of our website, there is an orange button that says “fax me” you can click the button and upload electronic copies of what you want to fax, saving trees on both ends!
- Fed-Ex – For those who do not like working with technology we can provide pre-paid Fed-Ex envelopes so that the client may simply mail everything once or twice a month.
- Courier Service – For clients who are local we can arrange a courier pick up and drop off of accounting data.
Once you are logged into our server we have the ability to “remote” on top of your connection. What this means is a client in California can call us and have a question about a specific item they see in QuickBooks, in a matter of seconds an RQB staff member can remote on top of the connection and take control of the mouse and keyboard allowing us to walk the client through any questions that may arise. Our clients often feel as if we are in the next room, the remote session gives the client the feeling that they have an in-house bookkeeper.
We offer popular bookkeeping plans or we can customize a plan to fit your needs. Don’t worry a customized plan does not mean expensive. We create a very transparent pricing matrix for the services needed to meet your business needs. To learn more about our full line of services please visit our Outsourced Bookkeeping Services page.
If you have additional questions please call us at 866.567.4258 or drop us a line
“We can’t say enough! After years of an unreliable bookkeeper, RemoteQualityBookkeeping.com came in and had us up to date within the first week. We love the service, prompt attention, reliability, and accuracy. We are running smoothly with your services!!”
“Mark and his staff have consistently met and exceeded expectations in addition to being an invaluable extension of our organization.”
“We have known Mark Kilduff, of Remote Quality Bookkeeping , for several years and we would recommend his services to anyone in need of help with their bookkeeping. They are always there when you need them and they are honest and trustworthy.”