- What Information Do We Collect?
- When you become a client to us and our Server you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and User use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Server.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide:
- Contract Information: You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register to be a client of Advanced Outsourced Acounting Service or other certain services. You may also provide additional comments on how you see us servicing your needs and interests.
- Contact information: Email Information. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
- Server User Information: Similar to other commercial Servers, our Web site and Server utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and Web server logs to collect information about how our Server & Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them….
- This policy covers how Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. treats personal information that Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. collects personal information when you register with Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. , when you use Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. products or services, when you visit Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. Server or the pages of certain Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. websites.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP code, occupation, and industry. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your Business.
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. may set and access Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. cookies on your computer.
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. ‘s cookies.
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. uses web beacons to access Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. Newsletter, that are considered part of your Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can cancel your Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. Services by visiting our Account Cancelation page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. is TRUSTe-certified. This certification applies to all English-language sites under the Yahoo.com domain. If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe, an independent privacy organization. TRUSTe serves as a liaison with Remote Quality Bookkeeping, Inc. to resolve your concern.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
M Kilduff Consulting, Inc.
PO Box 131, Bridgewater, Ma. 02324