Remote Quality Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping Solutions | The UPS Store
Remote Quality Bookkeeping is proud to have been selected to partner with
MCO Bookkeeping LLC, a specialist in providing bookkeeping services to The UPS Store network.
The UPS Store Inc. does not provide an approved vendor for bookkeeping services.
The UPS Store
Monthly Pricing Per Store
What Is Included?
- Establish online connectivity between your Bank, Credit Card Company and QuickBooks.
- Ensure that expenses are classified correctly into the QuickBooks accounts so that when monthly statements become available, most of the work is already complete and we can quickly reconcile your checking and credit card accounts.
- Produce a monthly P&L and Balance Sheet for you within two weeks after the end of each month.
- Calculation, Filing and Payment of State and Local Sales Taxes.
- Bi-Weekly payroll for up to 10 employees per store.
- Direct Deposit into employee checking accounts.
- Employee access to online paystubs.
- Calculation, Filing and Payment of Federal and State payroll taxes.
- Annual W-2 for each employee
- Provide the infrastructure to complete your bookkeeping through QuickBooks on our secure server rather than on the back office computers in your stores.
- Backup of your data in the cloud and on two separate hard drives.
- You retain access to view your QuickBooks data and reports 24/7.
$250 Initial Setup Per Store
$83 Per Hour For Consulting or Financial Cleanup
You Have Questions - We Have Answers
“RemoteQualityBookkeeping.com has been the best thing that has happened to my business. I have very strict guidelines dictated by my Franchisor and I was struggling to meet the requirements. After three years of frustration with different bookkeepers and still not being able to get good financial reports Mark Kilduff was referred to me by a friend. I can’t say enough good things about Mark and his team. My books look great. My financial reports are accurate and updated daily. Mark has saved me. Can’t recommend RemoteQualityBookkeeping.com enough. Awesome!”
Lighthouse Electrical Contracting, Boston, MA
Ivy White, Director
“I have been working with Mark and his team for over six years now and have never been disappointed. Their service is prompt and is always suggesting new ways to streamline, which has saved money to our company.”
Floor Works Inc.
Monique Meau, President
“We have known Mark Kilduff, of Remote Quality Bookkeeping , for several years and we would recommend his services to anyone in need of help with their bookkeeping. They are always there when you need them and they are honest and trustworthy.”
Shelf Genie of Connecticut
Joe Sassano, Franchisee, President
“I find your services most helpful. I like to be somewhat “hands on” and still do some input myself, but RemoteQualityBookkeeping.com picks up the rest very nicely. (I’m sure the split is RQB 93% and me 3%). Tasks such as filing taxes we do together in ½ hour. I know I would spend all day at it and not ever be certain I had done it right. I have confidence in what you do – and it is worth a lot to me.”
Shelf Genie Colorado
Rose Rea, Franchisee, President
“When I went with RemoteQualityBookkeeping.com mid-year 2009, we had 6 months that needed to be redone, which was a lot of work that had to be done on both sides. It has been really easy working with Mark and his staff even though we are thousands of miles apart and 2 time zones.”